This new Weeklong Online Retreat is designed to mirror the experience of Adyashanti's in-person residential 5-night silent retreat. The schedule includes daily talks and Q&A with Adya, along with several periods of guided and silent meditation. There are also some special bonus sessions to support your practice and help you to move through these unique times.
This retreat will be held in the Pacific time zone (PST) but is open to everyone around the world. All sessions will be available for replay, so you can either follow the retreat schedule in your own time zone or adapt the schedule to something that works well for you.
The schedule includes:
- Daily talks and guided meditations by Adya
- Live Q&A sessions with Adya (emailed questions)
- Daily qi gong sessions and two live Q&A sessions with Mukti (emailed questions) to discuss the energetics of awakening
- Opportunities to join with other retreat participants in live virtual gatherings
- Detailed guidelines to support you creating a valuable at-home retreat experience
- Emotional and technical support provided by Open Gate Sangha staff should the need arise
- Access to video replay within 24 hours of live sessions and for 30 days after the retreat
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to assist you. I hope you join us in November!