Given the current world conditions, Adyashanti is now offering a specially designed, online 5-night retreat August 9-14, 2020. This online retreat is in place of Adya's residential retreats previously scheduled this summer in Europe.
While the schedule is primarily designed for those who were previously registered in the European Retreats, we are opening the retreat to anyone who wishes to participate.
This retreat is on the BST time zone but open to everyone around the world. You can follow the retreat in your own time zone, as all sessions will be available for replay.
Our intention is to mirror a live in-person silent retreat that supports your practice and helps you to move through these unique times. The schedule includes:
- Daily talks and guided meditations by Adya
- Live Q&A sessions with Adya
- Daily qi gong led by Mukti with two live Q&A sessions with Mukti to discuss qi gong/energy issues
- Opportunities to join with other retreat participants in live virtual gatherings
- Detailed guidelines to support you creating a valuable at-home retreat experience
- Emotional and technical support provided by Open Gate Sangha staff should the need arise
- Access to downloads of recordings within 24 hours after airing and for 30 days after the retreat