Your Registration Includes:
- Four live 2-hour video broadcasts with Adyashanti that include talks as well his responses to selected emailed questions. Sessions will be in video and audio stream formats, and accessible on mobile devices.
- Video replays posted within 2 days after each live broadcast to watch at your convenience any time during the course—no need to worry if you miss a broadcast.
- Session notes to help you remember and integrate the teachings—posted within 2 days after each live broadcast.
- Three video exercises to apply each week in-between the live sessions.
- Audio MP3s of all the video content—download to your computer so you can revisit the teachings at your convenience.
- Access to course materials for 60 days after the course ends. (Audio downloads are yours to keep.)
Please Note: Participants understand that all online programs with Adyashanti will be recorded for use by Open Gate Sangha, Inc. Recording formats may include audio, video, and written/emailed text. If any participant wishes not to have his or her image, voice, or words recorded or published, please notify Open Gate Sangha in writing.
You are welcomed to gather with others to watch live sessions, but the online course materials are for registered participants only. We request that participants do not share any of this material on social media or other internet channels during or after the course.
Introduction Video (12 min.)
All Buddhas and all sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind, besides which nothing exists. This Mind, which is without beginning, is unborn and indestructible. . . . for this Mind is the Buddha and the Buddha of all living beings. It is not the less for being manifested in ordinary sentient beings, nor is it greater for being manifested in the Buddhas. . . . If All is One, then knowledge of a being’s true self-nature is equally knowledge of all-nature, the nature of everything in the universe. ~ Huang Po
In this teaching, the great Zen master Huang Po beautifully expresses his experience of the perennial realization of true nature, the underlying reality of all of existence. Contained within this realization is the experience of perfect unity and interconnectedness, an interconnectedness revealed through an infinite variety of facets—from ordinary sentient beings to great Buddhas to the true nature of everything in this vast universe. This realization is open to us all and is the heart of our very being. It is to regain our intimate and heart-felt connectedness with all sentient beings, indeed with all the world.
Join me for this 4-week online course as we dive deeply into the heart of reality and the intimate interconnectedness of our true nature. Through talks, Q&A, and daily practices, we will explore the many facets of unity that can act as doorways to a deeper experience and realization of the essential interconnectedness of our true nature.
Live Broadcast Dates:
Wednesdays, September 9, 16, 23, 30
6:00-8:00 pm Pacific Time ~ Replays Available!
Check Time in Your Area