Read the following information:
- We cannot guarantee if or when you might be called to attend
- We will not be able to tell you your status on the waiting
- You and a partner can both get on the waiting list individually,
but not as a couple. You may not be able to attend with your
- Housing options may be limited by availability.
- Financial assistance is not available for people who get
called off the waiting list.
Know the attendance requirements
If you get called off the waiting list and choose to attend
the retreat, you will be required to:
- Pay the $0 event fee.
- Pay for housing with the retreat site. See costs and Accommodations
- You will be sent housing application and information
with the confirmation letter.
- You must accept whatever housing is available (your
top choices are not guaranteed).
- Stay at the retreat site for the duration of retreat; there
is no commuter option.
- Arrive on time (3-5pm on the first day) and stay until the
end of retreat (12:30 or 1pm on the last day).
- Be willing to participate in complete silence. See "The Experience of Silence" to learn more about the Retreat Container and silence on retreat.
Note: You must be 18 years old or older to attend retreat.