HOSTING A GATHERING
The nature of Gatherings is as varied as the people who come together to share Adya’s teachings. Some groups have chosen a silent format, where they meditate, watch a DVD, and leave in silence. Some listen to Adya’s guided meditations, read from his books, and share how these teachings have affected their lives. Whatever the format, there is an opportunity to share time with others in the love of Truth.
Guidelines for Hosting a Gathering
Adyashanti Gatherings operate within the following guidelines:
- Gatherings have no formal affiliation with the organization of Open Gate Sangha and operate independently from the organization.
- The gatherings are not meant for individual gain, either by making money from them or by promoting any personal endeavors through them.
- No individual is sanctioned as a teacher representative of Adyashanti’s teachings at these gatherings.
- No other events or products are advertised in conjunction with these gatherings.
- The host for each gathering is responsible for updating information for our website, including changes in time, place, and active status.
- We request that those who host Adyashanti Gatherings do so on a regular basis. If you would like to host a one-time event to determine the interest in your area, we will be happy to include that in our listing as well.
Please submit your listing information to us at least one month prior to the first gathering. Updates should be sent to us no later than one month prior to the date you wish to have the information posted.
If you have reviewed and agreed to the guidelines above and wish to host Adyashanti Gatherings in your area, please email all of the following information to the Gathering coordinator:
- City and State, Province, or Territory
- Meeting Frequency and Times
- Location Address (or “Email or call for information” or “Email for information”)
- Host Name
- Host Email
- Host Phone (optional)
Other than posting your approved information on our website, we do not share your information.