Retreat Waiting List
"Give all your resources to what's true for you now,
After the preregistration period, if a retreat has filled, you can place your name on
the waiting list, unless the waiting list is full. You will then be on standby to attend the retreat if
another participant cancels. In the event of a cancellation, Open
Gate Sangha will contact you to see if you want to attend.
and then the next step reveals itself."
To put your name on a waiting list, go to the Schedule of Retreats and click on the retreat you're interested in.
Important to Know:
- We cannot guarantee if or
when you might be called to attend retreat.
- We will not be able to tell you your status on the waiting
- You and a partner can both get on the waiting list, but
not as a couple. You may not be able to attend with your partner.
- Housing options may be limited by availability.
- After being called off a waiting list, if you choose to attend the retreat, you must be willing
to accept whatever housing is available.
- Retreat attendance requirement: You will be required to arrive on
time and stay at the retreat site until the end of the retreat.
- Financial assistance is not available for people who are called from the waiting list.
If you get called to go on retreat but can’t respond in time,
you will remain on the waiting list.