Retreat Waiting List
"Give all your resources to what's true for you now,
After the preregistration period, you can place your name on
the waiting list. You will then be on standby to attend the retreat if
another participant cancels. In the event of a cancellation, Open
Gate Sangha will contact you to ask if you want to attend.
and then the next step reveals itself."
To put your name on a waiting list, go to the Schedule of Retreats and click on the retreat you're interested in.
Important to Know:
- We cannot guarantee if, or
when, you might be called to attend retreat.
- We will not be able to tell you your status on the waiting
- You and a partner can both get on the waiting list, but
not as a couple. Participants are called from the waiting list one at a time, so you may not both be offered an open seat and therefore may not be able to attend the retreat together.
- Housing options may be limited by availability.
- After being called off a waiting list, if you choose to attend the retreat, you must be willing
to accept whatever housing is available.
- Retreat attendance requirement: You will be required to arrive on
time and stay at the retreat site until the end of the retreat.
- Financial assistance is not available for people who are called from the waiting list.
If you get called to go on retreat but can’t respond in time,
you will remain on the waiting list, and may be offered another opportunity to attend.