Being a Sane and Benevolent Presence
in a World of Confusion
4-Week Study Course
Fierce Love is love in action. It is loving in the face of hate, understanding in the face of confusion, compassion in the face of conflict. It is selflessness in action and the courage to be an embodied, benevolent presence in turbulent times. It is making the decision to Love, no matter what.
At the core of the spiritual heart lie two impulses: one of transcendence and awakening to unity, and the other of Love and the expression of compassion in the world of time and space. Our world is full of challenges and tragedies, opportunities and unlimited potential. To meet these challenges, both personal and collective, we need to act not from fear and conflict but from Love and understanding. While we have unlocked the potential of a single atom, we have yet to unlock the full potential of Love and compassionate action. The responsibility to do so does not belong to anyone other than each of us. For it is we who possess capacities of Love and wisdom seldom fully realized and put into action.
Adyashanti’s Invitation to You:
This course is an offering of Love. It will be a 4-week commitment to express Love more fully in every aspect of our lives. Each week we will explore practical ways to step beyond limiting beliefs and fears, and contribute more Love and sanity to this precious life. The focus of this course will be on being instruments of peace, understanding, and transformation in the world. Join me for this commitment to explore being expressions of Love and sanity in each of our lives.
Your course registration includes:
- Four live 2-hour video broadcasts -- each session includes a talk followed by the opportunity for you to call in and speak with Adyashanti directly.
- Video replays posted within 2 days after each live broadcast to watch at your convenience any time during the course -- no need to worry if you miss a broadcast!
- Session notes to help you remember and integrate the teachings -- posted within 2 days after each live broadcast.
- Three video exercises to powerfully apply the teachings during the week in between the live sessions.
- Audio downloads of all the video content -- so you can revisit the teachings long after the course ends.
- An online Q&A area where Adyashanti will be responding to a limited number of emailed questions.
- A PDF of all Q&A and Session Notes so you’ll have all the written material in one place -- available about 3 weeks after the course ends.
All of the above will be accessible from the Study Course page when you are a registered participant and you are logged in to the website.
Registration Open February 7 - March 5, 2017
4-Week Online Study Course
Broadcast Dates: Wednesdays, March 8, 15, 22, 29.
Broadcast Time: 6-8pm PST
Cost: $190 (includes MP3 recordings of the course sessions and supplemental teachings)
Registration opens Tuesday, February 7 and closes Sunday, March 5.
To register, go to the Study Course tab at Adyashanti’s Cafe Dharma.
Scholarships are available. To apply, fill out the online form.