Cover price: $69.95. Now offered at $47.
Listen to an Excerpt
Underneath the turmoil of thought, emotion, and personal will, there is a flow - the natural movement of life, the truth that beckons. What would happen if you were to stop avoiding, and completely embrace, this universal energy? Herein lies the heart of spiritual awakening - and it's likely to "end your world." Why? Because, with spiritual awakening, you don't find a new version of you; you find no version of you. Your true nature is beyond any point of view and yet it's continually intimate with all experiences.
More and more people have had a glimpse of this genuine kind of awakening, only to see it slip away after a few hours or days. Adyashanti calls this the "I got it/I lost it" phenomenon that perplexes many people. For those caught between what he calls "non-abiding" awakening and the ultimate state of "abiding" enlightenment, Adyashanti offers an in-depth investigation into the remarkable yet enigmatic process of spiritual awakening. With straight talk and penetrating insight, Adyashanti helps you navigate the pitfalls and cul-de-sacs that "un-enlighten" us along the journey.
"The End of Your World" is your invitation to join Adyashanti for an honest investigation of what you really are - and how to live when you discover it.
- Illusion, the most impressive force in all of nature
- "Velcro thoughts," and how to release their grip
- Life: your greatest ally on the spiritual path
- What do I know for certain?
- Awakening: the greatest gift you can offer humanity
- How to reorient your life in the post-awakening world
- How to handle the transformational energies that "re-wire" your body
- The emotional body as the sense organ of the unmanifest
- How the ego can "co-opt" realization for its own purposes
- The danger of becoming "drunk on emptiness."
- The phenomenon of the enlightened ego
- What it means to "live without a center"
- The illusion of superiority
- Living "undivided" on the level of heart, mind, and gut
Six CDs of insights, teaching stories, and straightforward talk on the true nature of enlightenment-including an exclusive interview with Adyashanti.
This CD album is also available as a hardcover book.
• The Experience of No Self
• A Shift of Perception
Shipping & Returns
Bookstore Contact Book Translations
Conditions of Use Ordering by Mail