Tuning In & Caller Instructions
- To watch or listen to a broadcast go to the RADIO page at Adyashanti’s Cafe Dharma.
- To convert the scheduled broadcast time to your local time visit www.worldtimeserver.com, scroll down, enter the broadcast date and time, click "submit," then select your location.
- If you are using a Satellite connection for your internet, you may not be able to receive the broadcast.
iOS Device Users: We suggest this app for accessing audio downloads.
Having Technical Difficulties?
If you have technical difficulties during the program, please email a description of your technical issue to [email protected].
- Before the broadcast, take time to reflect on and clarify the nature of your question. The clearer your question or inquiry, the deeper and more rewarding your dialogue can be -- both for you and for those listening.
- During the broadcast, wait for the announcement that the phone lines are open, usually at least halfway through the broadcast.
- Calling In:
If you live in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Islands:
Call toll-free: 1-800-997-7182.
If you live OUTSIDE these areas: Dial the international access code for your area, then 1 for the US, then 408-938-0476.
- If you get a busy signal, it means that the queue is full. If you would like to email a question for an upcoming Radio Adyashanti program, send it to [email protected]. Limit your question to 2 or 3 sentences.
- If you call and get an answer, turn off the volume on your computer and do not use your speaker phone so that we can hear you clearly. You will be asked the nature of your question and where you are calling from. When you are placed in the queue, you may be on hold for up to 45 minutes.
- Relax and enjoy the broadcast!