Tuning In & Caller Instructions
- To watch or listen to a broadcast go to the RADIO page at Adyashanti’s Cafe Dharma.
- To convert the scheduled broadcast time to your local time visit www.worldtimeserver.com, scroll down, enter the broadcast date and time, click "submit," then select your location.
- If you are using a Satellite connection for your internet, you may not be able to receive the broadcast.
Having Technical Difficulties?
• Tuning in with a Macintosh or PC computer? Please update your Adobe Flash Player for all browsers except Google Chrome, which updates automatically.
• If your video or audio player freezes or slows down during a broadcast, please wait for a few seconds. If it does not resume, refresh/reload the page
• If you share your internet connection with others who are watching movies or streaming audio, this will affect the quality and speed of your broadcast.
If you have technical difficulties during the program, see our Technical Support FAQ. If you still need help contact Technical Support.
- Before the broadcast, take time to reflect on and clarify the nature of your question. The clearer your question or inquiry, the deeper and more rewarding your dialogue can be -- both for you and for those listening.
- During the broadcast, wait for the announcement that the phone lines are open, usually at least halfway through the broadcast.
- Calling In:
If you live in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Islands:
Call toll-free: 1-800-997-7182.
If you live OUTSIDE these areas: Dial the international access code for your area, then 1 for the US, then 408-938-0476.
- If you get a busy signal, it means that the queue is full. If you would like to email a question for an upcoming live broadcast, send it to email@example.com. Limit your question to 2 or 3 sentences.
- If you call and get an answer, turn off the volume on your computer and do not use your speaker phone so that we can hear you clearly. You will be asked the nature of your question and where you are calling from. When you are placed in the queue, you may be on hold for up to 45 minutes.
- Relax and enjoy the broadcast!